Let me introduce myself

My name is Susan and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. My "real" job is in information technology, but my dream is to share the magic of Disney with everyone. So, why not start a blog to do just that?!

I have had a love for Disney for as long as I can remember. My grandparents used to live in Florida and we would visit the parks with them. My mom used to read my sister and me a chapter from the Winnie the Pooh book before bed. I love the movies, and used to drag my husband to see them in the theater even before we had kids.

In 2003 my husband and I took our first trip to Walt Disney World together. Because visits to "the World" are SO expensive, I wanted to maximize our enjoyment. I bought travel books, read them cover to cover, and then went and bought more. I made sure we got the right passes, the right dining plan, the right resort... Everything had to be planned and perfect

When we went again in 2006, I was four months pregnant with our daughter. I once again did all kinds of research, made all kinds of plans, made reservations at our favorite places. However, this trip was different because there could be no thrill-rides. So there was a whole different set of things to research and plan.

Our most recent trip was in 2010. This time, with a four year old in tow, was yet another set of Disney experiences. Once again I spent plenty of time reading, researching, and making plans to make a magical trip to Walt Disney World.

Because I spent so much time researching and planning for my trips, people around my office started asking me for information when they were planning trips to Walt Disney World. I realized that I answer questions about the same themes time and again. I plan to start my blog touching on these popular subjects.

I hope you find what you are looking for here. Keep checking back, as my next post may answer a question you have, or one that you might not have even considered!

If you would like to contact me, please email susan@mickeymadness.com.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment